12 pm to 3:30 pm (UTC)
· The abstract itself (without list of authors and citation of sources) should contain between 800 and 1800 characters.
· Please indicate yourself in which section of the conference you would like to give your presentation (see https://www.dcc-conference-2023.ptb.de/topics).
· The deadline for submitting your abstract (by email to email@example.com) is 2023-01-20.
· After that, an international board will discuss the abstract, the duration of the presentation and the position at the conference.
· There will be proceedings of the conference again. Therefore, I would like to kindly ask you to agree in writing to the publication of both the abstract and the slides then shown at the same time as submitting the abstract. Here is the link to download the form: https://www.ptb.de/dcc/Author_LicenceAgreement_extern.pdf. It is sufficient if you also send it by email.
1. Data Handling / DCC Toolbox / Human Readable
2. DCC and Accreditation
3. DCC Infrastructure
4. Different DCC Approaches
5. Digital Certificates in Metrology Based on the Digital SyntaX (DX)
6. Further Developments in the Field of Digital Metrological Certificates
7. Good Practice (GP)
8. Implementation Strategies
9. Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) Handling
10. Persistent Identifier
11. Quality of Data
12. Rules and Wording
13. Signatures and Security Mechanisms
14. The DCC in Different Environments
15. The DCC Scheme / Validation